Terms & Conditions
Please make sure to be fully familiar with the abstract formalities and terms & conditions before sending your abstract- incomplete abstracts or abstracts with formal errors will not be considered!
- Abstracts must contain work that has not been previously submitted and/or presented at any national or international meeting before ACSICON 2018.
- The abstract submission deadline is March 15, 2018; the abstract evaluation deadline is March 25, 2018. Authors will be notified of the abstract evaluation results by e-mail. Abstracts submitted after March 15, 2018 will not be accepted and therefore not be considered..
- Accepted abstracts will be presented during the Free Paper session at ACSICON 2018. The use of supporting PowerPoint presentation slides is allowed.
- Every presentation should be 8 minutes with 2 minutes discussion and questions. The presenter will receive any technical information and presentation instructions by e-mail..
- Presenters are not being considered as faculty and have to register for the conference in advance. Only abstracts from registered delegates will be considered. To register, please visit the website : www.acsicon2018.com.
- Authors must present their work in person. Abstracts from authors, who are not able to present during ACSICON 2018 themselves, will be excluded.
Please remember: incomplete abstracts or abstracts with formal errors will generally lead to the exclusion of abstracts!
- Abstracts must be submitted as MS-Word or (editable) pdf document.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and must not exceed 250 words.
- The abstract must clearly indicate the following (to be excluded from the word count):
- Abstract title
- Category (Free Papers/ E-Posters)
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation of author(s)
- The authors’ conclusion(s) should be clearly stated. General statements such as the significance of these findings will be regarded unfavourably and will generally lead to the exclusion of abstracts.
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
- Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully. Your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
By submitting an abstract, the author confirms that he has read and understood the terms & conditions and accepts them.